As a parent and community member, I am proud to call Dripping Springs my home.
My family and I moved to Dripping Springs seven years ago specifically for the schools. This year I have a Freshman and a 7th grader at Sycamore Springs Middle School.
I am a life-long Texan and born and raised in El Paso Texas. I attended the University of Texas at El Paso, and upon graduating from college 19 years ago, my husband and I moved to central Texas. 17 of those years have been in Hays County.
I believe I can bring the perspective of DSISD’s teachers and administrators to the board. My experience as an educator and social worker will further build on the strengths of the board. As a former educator in Dripping Springs, I have worked directly with the populations the district serves and my overall experience as an educator and social worker have led me to be passionate about community and children.
I LOVE DSISD and I believe we have something very special just West of Austin. With the rapid growth I want to assure that the schools continue to develop with integrity.
I look forward to continuing a fruitful school year and I am asking for an opportunity to represent our community and learning how to best serve our Tiger Nation in the future!
Early voting will be held at the Hays Co. Precinct 4 Office (195 Roger Hanks Parkway., Dripping Springs, TX) and at Sunset Canyon Baptist Church (4000 Hwy. 290, Dripping Springs, TX) on the following days:
- Monday, April 22, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 23, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 24, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Thursday, April 25, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Friday, April 26, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Satruday, April 27, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Monday, April 29, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 30, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Saturday, May 4, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Precincts 333, 337, 440, 441, 449 – Hays Co. Precinct 4 Office (195 Roger Hanks Pkw., Dripping Springs, TX)
- Precincts 308, 316, 361, 303, 236 238, 442, 443, 444 – Sunset Canyon Baptist Church (4000 Hwy. 290, Dripping Springs, TX)